What do we have to do for our project to succeed?
Your involvement is key to success. Our team is absolutely responsible for the heavy lifting, but our process is a collaborative one. Why? Because to ensure we are building the software and integrations you need, we need your input.
Here are some ways we require involvement from our clients:
- Regular communication cadence with the core implementation team, specifically check-ins with the Project Manager/Project Sponsor.
- Timely pass-off of requested information.
- Testing and confirmation or feedback documentation of implemented functionality and migrated data.
- Participation in training (independent, peer-to-peer, and Faye-facilitated).
- Master the ability to perform basic admin. functions in software
- Be responsible for managing cross-department collaboration and decision-making on software maintenance, modifications, and enhancements.
- Ensuring all stakeholders adhere to requests and project deadlines