Faye Releases Flare for Zendesk – July 17, 2020
WOODLAND HILLS, CA (PRWEB) JULY 17, 2020
Faye Business Systems Group, a Zendesk Partner and Solutions Provider, has today announced the availability of Flare for Zendesk, which connects any existing software to the Zendesk Suite via its integration with Zendesk Sunshine.
Flare can connect multiple sources of customer data, IOT diagnostics, product, logistics, ERP and accounting information into Sunshine. Subsequently, Flare delivers a true 360-degree view of the end-user.
Features and Benefits of Flare for Zendesk include:
- Pull data from any connected software into Zendesk
- Uses Sunshine to display external data across the entire Zendesk ecosystem
- Synchronized data visible in Zendesk platforms including Support, Sell, Conversations and Chat
- Use synchronized data to trigger workflows eg create or update support ticket
- Adaptable to unique business requirements specific to your industry
- Configure views of connected data for different user groups or orgs
- Flare connects all your customer data across numerous systems
- Users can create fields, layouts and objects. For example, admins can create layouts per role or organization, configure and display fields from connected software ERP in Flare and any product in the Zendesk Suite
Without opening new tabs, users can check stock levels and locations, purchase history, credits/discount eligibility, and much more, ensuring fast and accurate support of your clients. Use data from external sources to trigger workflows, automatically notify team members or clients of critical events, and configure views for customer service managers and executives that need to track quality assurance history across many product lines.
To learn more about Flare for Zendesk Sunshine, visit https://fayebsg.com/are-for-zendesk/ or visit the Zendesk App Marketplace here.
About Faye Business Systems Group
FayeBSG is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever evolving business needs.
In addition to being a leading partner with Zendesk, FayeBSG is also partners with SugarCRM, Salesforce, Sage, and Hubspot.
Services include project management, software implementations, consulting, training, custom development, support, and more.
Original press release can be found, here.