Customer Access Sugar Hub for SugarCRM
CASH for Sugar gives you the ability to allow dozens, hundreds, or thousands of external parties to access key data in Sugar. With CASH, you can give people limited access to data that was previously inaccessible unless you were logged directly into Sugar.
Use Cases for CASH
- Customers can log into the portal to view their invoice history, open invoices, and account status by viewing custom modules integrated with your ERP Software (like Quickbooks, Sage, Intacct, etc.).
- If you work with multi-line sales reps, you can give them access to their accounts only to view detailed account information.
- Customers can log into the portal to self service address changes to their account.
- Have customers or vendors view the status of projects maintained in Sugar.
- Customers can log into the portal to add support cases, view support case statuses, and access key company documents.
- Customers can log into the portal to view product information, including quantity on hand (if integrated with your ERP Software).
Features of CASH for Sugar
- Users can be attached to one account or multiple accounts.
- Portal users can access up to 4 Sugar modules.
- You define which modules are available for which users.
- Almost all modules are available for access, including custom modules.
- Almost all fields are available for access, including custom fields.
- Access is on a real-time basis. View data real-time. Make changes to data and have them appear in Sugar in real-time.
- Both read only or read and write access are available for data on a user by user basis.