FayeBSG Releases Version 2.0 of Sugar Messaging – March 19, 2020
WOODLAND HILLS, CALIF. (PRWEB) MARCH 19, 2020
Faye Business Systems Group has announced version 2.0 of Sugar Messaging, the leading CRM Text Messaging Application, which allows Sugar users to send and receive SMS and MMS texts with the Sugar platform.
Join the live webinar on April 2nd by registering here to see the following exciting updates:
- Use SugarBPM to send SMS Messages
- Send and receive Multimedia Messages (Images and Videos)
- Send reminder SMS Messages for Meetings and Calls
- Create mass texting campaigns for Events and Webinars
- Use the Chat Dashlet to have real-time conversations within the Dashlet, similar to a text conversation on a phone
To see the full version updates to Sugar Messaging, join FayeBSG for a live demonstration on April 2nd at 11 AM PT.
About Sugar Messaging
Sugar Messaging is an SMS messaging integration for Sugar users which enables users to send and receive personalized text messages with the people in your CRM (Sugar) platform. With Sugar Messaging you can create rich SMS messaging without a single line of code.
Other Key Benefits include:
- Send customized SMS and MMS messages to Leads and Contacts associated with a Campaign
- Message one on one with Contacts from their Sugar record page
- Send group texts
- Send texts via workflows
- View texts in the Messages Sub-Panel
Faye Business Systems Group has enhanced Sugar with texting capabilities by connecting it with Ytel, the leading platform for SMS, Voice, Email, and Direct Mail.
Visit https://fayebsg.com/sugarcrm-sms-messaging/ to learn more.
About Faye Business Systems Group
FayeBSG is a global technology company that helps companies grow by successfully creating, customizing, implementing, and managing industry-leading customer experience, CRM, and ERP software platforms to meet ever-evolving business needs.
Faye is a leading partner with SugarCRM, Sage, Zendesk, HubSpot and a variety of custom software solutions. Services include project management, software implementations, consulting, training, custom development, support and more.
Original press release can be found, here.