These Additional Terms supplement the Faye Master Subscription Agreement (found here: https://fayedigital.com/terms/msa/ or otherwise executed by the parties) (the “FMSA”) and apply to specific aspects of the Products and Services as described herein. Capitalized terms used and not defined herein have the meanings given to them in the FMSA. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in Your agreement with Us, Faye reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update the Additional Terms detailed below as needed to accommodate development of new features and functionality.
- Marketing Materials as they relate to Warranty
- Faye uses brochures and other marketing materials to promote the subscription-based Products described below (“Marketing Materials”). The Marketing Materials are solely intended to provide a summary of the capabilities and attributes of the Products and are for informational purposes only. Depending upon the client’s selections, capabilities and requirements, the actual performance and use of the Products may vary. Faye does not warrant that all the functions and attributes contained in the Marketing Materials will meet your specific expectations or requirements or that operation of the Products will be error free.
- Links to Additional Terms and Conditions
- Service Level Agreement(s) (“SLA” or “SLAs”):
- SLA Levels
- Each Product offers a unique level of support as outlined in the table below.
- Best Effort Level
- Priority Initial response based on resource availability. No guarantee of response time.
- Priority Levels
- Our response times depend upon the SLA level of the subscription as well as the priority level (P1, P2, or P3) of the issue. The priorities are defined as follows:
||Software Product (production instance only) is completely down or system-critical functions are inaccessible to users
||Software Product is generally up and functioning but one or more items are not working as expected
||Non-critical issues or general questions about the application
- Business Hours
- Business hours are defined as the following timeframes, determined by the physical location of your company for which the most available support resource will respond:
||US Pacific (PST)
||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday
- Observed Holidays
- During observed holidays, Faye Support operates at a reduced capacity. Staff will ensure that any P1 issues are responded to as quickly as
- The following 2021 holidays are observed globally:
- New Year’s Day: January 1
- Martin Luther King Day: January 18
- President’s Day: February 15
- Memorial Day: May 31
- Independence Day: July 5
- Labor Day: September 6
- Thanksgiving: November 25 – 26
- Christmas: December 23 – 24
- New Year’s Eve: December 31
- TM Prepaid Products:
- T&M Prepaid Products are sold under the following naming structure “T&M Prepaid Products – X” where X indicates the maximum number of hours that come with the product.
- Unused hours expire one year after purchase.
- T&M Prepaid Products are Services governed by the FMSA.